What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you place an order. When ordering, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, billing and physical mailing addresses.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect may be used to:
- Personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- Improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback received)
- Improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- Process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Cookies on our website are used: to identify you when you visit our Website and as you navigate our Website, to help determine if you are logged into our Website; to store information about your preferences and to personalize the Website for you; as security measures to protect user accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect our Website and services; and to analyze the use and performance of our Website and services.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. Blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functionality and feature of many websites, including our Website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.